We’re on the road again and will be setting up a great booth display at the upcoming IAFC’s Annual Conference and Expo, Fire-Rescue International. Better known as FRI, this year’s event will take place from August 17-20, 2016 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. Located in Booth #19060, we will have three custom ambulances for all visitors to check out! Our booth will be located right inside the convention center entrance, past the registration tables to the right.
The three units that will be on display include:
- Buchanan County EMS Liberty Type I Ambulance: This unit is built on a 2015 Ford F-450 and is one of our most popular base unit models. Special features on this ambulance include an attendant seat on the curb side, Medi-Kool dual temp vertical drug storage, drug storage in the ACP area, and an Ali Arc bumper.
- The City of Miami Super Chief Type I Ambulance: This unit is built on a 2015 Freightliner and is known to be safer, larger, and more convenient for crews to work in. Some highlights include an Engle refrigerator, 4 inch LED light around the curbside entry door, and Meganite counter tops.
- Braun Demo Chief XL Type III Ambulance: This unit is built on a 2016 Ford E-450 and delivers one of the highest usable payloads in the industry with optimum room, storage, and comfort. Some notable add-ons include an EZ 02 Lift, sliding dry erase board that slides to close out the window, LED lighting throughout the module interior, and a Federal Signal lighting package.
Along with our Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Chad Brown, many other knowledgeable sales representatives will be joining us at the show, including two of our Regional Sales Managers – Jarret Hammons and Jason Adair – as well as members from our dealer network, with sales representatives from Lone Star Emergency Vehicles, Glick Fire Equipment Co., Ten-8 Fire Equipment, and Emergency Equipment Professionals. We all look forward to catching up with customers old and new and sharing with them what makes Braun ambulances some of the safest, best-built emergency vehicles on the road!
FRI 2016 exhibit hall hours are:
- Friday, August 19th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 20th from 8:30 am from 1:00 pm.
If you’re attending the show, we hope you’ll stop by and see us!