Braun's New Service Facility
The Braun Industries Service Department is staffed with an in-house team of knowledgeable service technicians ready and waiting to serve you. They specialize in welding, electrical troubleshooting, and repair, fabrication and finish work to ensure your emergency vehicle is running like new in no time. Purchasing a Braun means you’re getting an ambulance that’s “Built for Life,” but even the best unit will require maintenance and service work on occasion due to the high demands of the EMS industry placed on the unit.
When placing a service call with us, compiling the vital information needed to process your request in advance can help expedite the process. Prior to placing your call, please have the following information ready to provide us:
- Dealer Name
- Braun Unit Number
- VIN Number
- Delivery Date
- Date problem started
- When the problem started, what were the circumstances?
- Is the problem intermittent?
- Are there any other symptoms related to this?
- Has this problem happened before?
- What was the voltage at the time of the problem?
Once you have this information ready to go, you can contact our Service Department at 877-647-9005. Our call center hours vary from our production plant schedule; you can reach us from 6:00 am to 4:30 pm EST any weekday. You can also contact us 24/7 through our online request form.
To help you maintain your emergency vehicle, here are few additional tips from our Service Department. These are simple, routine checks you can complete on your vehicle to help keep things running in top-shape.
- Lube all door latches on a regular basis
- Check the timing of your entry door and compartment door and make adjustments
- Check and clean your battery connections and under chassis grounds on a regular basis
For more information on our Service Department, click here.